Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Image result for orange county handball tournamentMY TOP THREE FAVORITE THINGS
 
1. Handball
I've been playing handball for quite sometime now. I like playing handball because it could be used as a stress reliever and it helps me cool off. All my frustration and anger is taken out by hitting the ball. Plus it's fun.
Image result for oc handball tournament
2. Skating
I've been skating longer than I've been playing handball. But it's been on and off with skating. I like skating because its fun and its a different feeling when you land a hard trick. It's a thing you could either do by yourself or with friends.
Image result for skateboarding
3. My favorite movie is titled The Warriors. This is my favorite movie because i grew up watching this movie a lot. I even had it for my PSP! I enjoy this movie for its action and old school culture.

Image result for the warriors

No comments:

Post a Comment