Thursday, May 12, 2016



 1) I want to graduate from college majoring in hydroponics and labor. I want to achieve thing because it will start my money flow after i graduate and have experience.

Image result for labor

 2) I want to return to CMHS to graduate high-school from there. I want to return because i want to graduate from my home school.
Image result for cmhs

3)My first owned car under my name is going to be a Toyota Supra Mk4. I want this to be my first car because it is my dream car.

Image result for toyota supra mk4
    4) Get filthy rich. That way money wont ever be a problem for me or my loved ones.
Image result for money
5) I also want to become a person people look up to, not necessarily follow my steps but, understand where I came from and my story. I want to do this because I want to leave all my achievements behind to prove that it is possible.
Image result for nelson mandela mason

   

No comments:

Post a Comment