Wednesday, May 4, 2016

My Favorite Hobby

       My favorite hobby is to play handball. I like playing handball because its fun and competitive. I mostly play with friends and its always a good time. I like to play 3-wall handball because there is so many ways the ball could go and also depending on how the player hits the ball. Indoor handball is also fun its basically a box and players playing handball. So the chances the way the ball could go is infinite.
       3-wall is fun to play just because that's the way i would always play handball. So that's the way i got used to playing. It's fun because it can get really competitive. But also fun because some people express their anger and frustration by hitting the ball. So it's sort of like a get away kind of thing.




















Image result for orange county handball tournament. Image result for handball in costa mesaHandball Like

No comments:

Post a Comment